Tuesday 12 May 2009

Ballbusting Ball Biting

The nastiest meanest blowjob you’ve ever seen! ok so it wasn’t a blowjob but its MY idea of one! I got down on my knees between nutslut’s legs and wrapped my fingers tightly around his balls. This makes them stick out best so they are tight and exposed. Then I lowered my lips down to his nuts and breathed on them softly before the surprise. BITE!

I chomp down on his nuts very hard. So hard he moans in pain and even screams a little like a girl! I love it! That is exactly the reaction I am looking for when I bite his balls. Ballbiting turns me on so much. It’s funny to have so much power over someone even when their balls are in your mouth!

It made me smile a lot when I’d drool all over his balls after biting them. Glistening strands like you see in a good blowjob video but in this case he was moaning in pain!

Check out the clip in my clips4sale store. Ballbusting clips4sale

1 comment:

  1. if i join your site, will i be able to download all the biting clips from you c4s store? thanks, and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete